Friday, January 3, 2014

Amrita rao At Sakhi Magazine hindi issue cover page UHQ pic


Amrita is proud of its achievements. Say that I feel very happy when people compare me to Jaya Bachchan. Girl Next Door image of me looks for people. I am also the Conscious.Choose a movie or not a character, so I will harm the image.People gave me a lot of love in marriage. This image was accessible because of my love and respect. Welcome to Sajjanpur fun and too simple - simple role of young people was natural. There is no heroine in the industry today, where people are able to find the spitting image of Jaya Bachchan. I have to tell people to get out of that image, but was not successful.
The work speaks
I met most performance oriented role. Dance and Song found at the roll. Dancing and singing actresses are more suit our audience. He also plays in the long run. My Prformes was also cut short. There were songs. Even though I am the best dance r. I did notice the talent Farah Khan. Exposure Hoon Na he gave me the skill to perfection.This is the magic of dance that actresses are getting notice her support, her role in the film even more. Even Priyanka Chopra as the heroine of stature. In my case this did not happen. My track record is starting to work with that are yet to approach me. I earn money or to stay in the industry over a range extremities had not beaten. I seek not work.
No bold scenes
I can not do bold scenes, to set up from today's budding are all fiercely. I stepped into the industry thinking that will do anything to stay here. My wish is that people remember me for different roles.
Careers long gap
There were some omissions, betraying the slightest bit of luck too. Three years ago it was to shoot three films. Signing the amount was also found. AB Corp. The Legend of Kunal, with tips, Neil Nitin Mukesh, who was to direct back Ken Ghosh and Bela Bhansali's film was supposed to be with. Shyam Benegal date came after them all for Veldn father. Just to see the film come after them Iroj. I did not sign those three films and who had signed up, they could not have become slowdown. My professional calendar in 2010, which was then, he suddenly felt a big shock. Was a long gap in my career. Again this year comes my career is visible on the right track. Further'm a romantic thriller.

No comments:

Post a Comment