Monday, August 12, 2013

Amrita rao waiting for her marriage n for her MR right


Amrita Rao in his next film 'Satyagraha' extremely excited about. Especially by Prakash Jha and Amitabh Bachchan are quite happy.Amrita, who your niche for themselves in the industry for the year is special, because they have won a few more good movies. However, there were a dialog with me that day. I was not afraid at all or Nrwsnes, but there was a kind of pressure that I have to deliver my best.Their presence is a big deal in itself. Was looking to work with them for years and finally the dream was fulfilled.

You still have your 'Girl Next Door' image did not break. Why subscribe?

Frankly, I do not want to break this image. Bollywood actress then all the glam doll. I do not want to be part of the crowd. I have a different identity. I am like an emerald diamond center. If the screen is the nation's many girls can Rilet from myself. You get easily worked. The biggest thing is that if you fall, you get a chance to recover. Assurance that you also get the publicity, work or have money, you've got all the best in terms of market.People like us, who have no godfather, he has to prove himself from day one. Today I can say with pride that I am Woman Selfmed. I have done that on my own. Yes, Star Kids will have their own challenge, which I probably will not understand, but the truth is hard to Sustain It is important TALANT

 industry has undergone so many changes to come after you? 
i ve been here too learned something. Every time there is a pressure. Fashion media pressure. If you go out ten times change. The hair, beauty, makeup, everything else has to pay too much attention. Your Sinplisiti vanishes into the glare of glamor. The biggest challenge for me was that here I cast my Innocence and Sinplisiti intact. Already have now become more Confident. I also became more organized

industry than friendship from people you do not?
 befriend anyone I ever not with the motive. This thought came to my mind that such and such a friendship would never get me to work. I did not have any agreement with its personality. Familiar Relations majesty is mine. After making movies with heroin as the people call me home. Tushar Kapoor and also my friends. Director Subhash Kapoor and John Matthew is my good friends.

came the news that you are dating a foreign guy? 
 got it all wrong. I do not know where people Kulkni added, but the surgeon was a matter of Neil, he is my cousin brother. He lives in the U.S.. There met him, people started to add my name to him. 

Mr. Right you see what quality is 
 it is important to be cheerful and positive. Her small - small things should not be problems. He should ignore him. I do not like fussy boy. I want the guy who gives me are always Pojitiviti. 

then intend to get married? She is also scheduled. Then it will be. Before getting married after the actress's career was ruined. There is nothing these days, so my marriage depends entirely on the fact that when I get my Mr. Right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment